- Progstreaming reserves the right to reject submissions without stating reasons.
- Progstreaming only streams newly released records, i.e. records that were released to a wide audience no more than six months ago.
- By submitting your record you grant Progstreaming the right to stream your product for a maximum of three months at 128 kB/s stereo using our embedded Flash-player.
- By submitting your record to Progstreaming you confirm that you own the rights to the music featured on the record, and that you bear full responsibility, which also means that you have obtained permission from other interested parties, such as distributors and labels.
- By submitting your record you grant Progstreaming the right to include links to our partner programmes that sell the product, unless agreed otherwise by email in advance and at your instigation.
- Progstreaming cannot be held responsible for any technical issues arising with the use of the Flash-player. The latest version of the Flash-player can be downloaded here.
- Progstreaming decides when the record will be streamed on the website by means of the information you provide.
- Progstreaming can on no account be held responsible for incorrect information with regard to the release date of a record.
- Progstreaming can on no account be held responsible for lost income due to incorrect or dead hyperlinks to websites and partner programmes. It is your responsibility to report inconsistencies to Progstreaming, after which we will – conditionally – implement corrections within 48 hours.
- Progstreaming will on no account remove a record from the website at the request of an artist or label, unless the fixed maximum streaming term of three months has expired.
- Progstreaming does generally not stream demo releases, unless agreed otherwise.
- Progstreaming does generally not stream remasters, re-issues, or other old material, unless agreed otherwise.
- Progstreaming does not stream any video material, regardless of format, including DVDs.
- Progstreaming also streams EPs, for which the conditions listed in this disclaimer apply.
- All material sent to Progstreaming, including the record, will remain the property of Progstreaming.